Very nice pic. Is that your home in the background? Love the rural setting.
What do you think you could have done if he was trouble? Become a victim? You mentioned "with all the nuts out there". If I had read concerns,...
20 Month old! :hair: That usually means the child isn't potty trained. :bug:. Can't let them out of your sight for a minute. They get into...
Not yet, only Beta type out there. August is the release month, no known date yet. Many new features and some old ones that scared people off...
[IMG]
"I can have a blazin' rectum just drinkin' too much coffee." I'm glad I'm not the only one.:faint:
[ATTACH]
I saw two chairs, but one heck of a lot of chicken on the grill. How many are you feeding with all that?
That's all premium stuff right there. A few hours work. How long will that much wood heat your home on an average winter day?
Cool morning, loved it. It did warm up, but not bad. Really classic summer Maine weather. Reason for all the tourist.
This one must be really hot! [IMG]
If you can stick to the budget, there should be light at the end of the tunnel. When we had two in college and one in private school, we were...
Is that Aspen?
Reviews look good. Easy way to get a splitter. Better than busting you butt. Looks like the usual price is about $350 at most retail outlets.
Now that is belly roll funny. :rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol: Those look like wild raspberries around those naked legs. Those thorn...
He has suggested putting some pellets there, He wants some on the inside area for his workbench. He has already decided to hold onto the furnace...
more done on the kitchen today. Sink is in. all plumbed up! What a change from a month ago. There is another piece of countertop that came in...
The weather has held off, so the men put up the shed roof attached to the garage. It is 10x24. I think he over built it. He doesn't want so bD...
We can see it coming. Our parents are gone, several care issues while they declined. We are hoping splitting this place into a duplex is our...
I'm up to page 64 already. Nice read. Like stories like those. Tough men and woman who make a difference.