Can you get a picture of that field of sunflowers. Huge!
I hope that is head towards us! The humidity has been too high to be comfortable even though it wasn't that hot. I understand that tomorrow...
I'm glad for you that you were able to get something done. Esp. while on active duty. If you have problems in the future, and you will, this...
[ATTACH]Hot and muggy is the forecast. Thunder showers with hail. Another day in the summer.
snow shoes are about the only way to get around in that deep snow. I can't get out in any of it anymore. What I hate more than the deep snow is...
That stuff used to set me off, no more. I've got my son and his family here now. I could care less about the tools. He earns his living...
Glad for you that it was grapevine and not poison ivy.
Time for Kaopectate, boiled chicken and white rice.
That is a good price for MWP delivered from Paris Farms. I've had very good experiences burning those. Happy every time.
I don't like them either, but it is the only game in town right now. I do have TW and get 30x5 Love my internet. My son will be living her soon...
best tomatoes I've seen are grown under a shelter to control the rain and air drift. Late blight is airborn. Once it is your neighborhood, most...
We have a sleep number bed and love it. My number is 40, my wife 60
[ATTACH]
And so it seems the same for my appetite! [ATTACH]
And I am betting, very young. They have big arms, but I hope not far to go.
Oh yes, you have a lot more skills than just building that oven, Cooking like that is a real art. Made my mouth water up just looking at it...
Only a matter of time. There is a lot of pressure to take down the big cost. The problem is much of the country needs better internet access....
I used to trim a little dog I had, but when we recued another one, that one would bite, so I took it to a trimmer who knew how to handle the dog....
good day for that shop keeper!
yuk. Start looking around for someone building a really big boat, and more pairing of animals, Noah may be back at it again.