Can't imagine that. We don't have flat land around here anywhere. Everything is up and down. Yet, people continue to build in flood prone...
Family, best thing that can happen to you.
Very humid here also. Temp no so bad but the humidity is horrid. I have breathing issues and this bad air doesn't help. Went through three...
[MEDIA]
one of the best bets in heating and cooling cost wise,
Looks like you were enjoying yourselves even in the heat.
Yes, and if I point that out, I get, "I don't care!!!!!!:heidi:
I would rather use a HD bucket than that. My shower wouldn't be long enough after a trip in there. :hair:
In that case, I would want to talk to someone who has bought from him and can say what they got measured up once it was cut and split and stacked....
Quality cooler. Amazon has it for 37 with free shipping, but not prime so I don't know how long it would take to get it.
Thanks, Looks very impressive to me.
There is a difference but I only notice it if she isn't in bed. You can easily adjust the bed while you are "sleeping together", and when you...
$50 a cord log length. That is a bargain price as I see it.
you are going to hate yourself if you have to go up in the barn during the heat of the day. too darn hot and humid for most of us.
Forecast is upwards of 90 F here. Humidity is very high. Being proactive today and have the AC on from the start. Just getting the moisture out...
I've got my tank's access dug out. Had a hired man her last week doing some digging so I had that done at the same time. I'm calling the ca ca...
Getting it here, boom boom [ATTACH]
it will be up and out, just like before. Sitting in the same spot, but you wouldn't know it. [ATTACH]
[ATTACH] yes, we are still upstairs. I made my way down to see what work was done today. One of the windows was open and the rain came in. Just...
Wow, suddenly dark, them boom! The house shakes for a moment. Raining so hard it is difficult to see much. Pulled up the radar. Looks like a...