I'm very partial toward labs. He looks a lot like my Molly did around that age. [ATTACH]
Stickers will prompt conversation. Word of mouth is our best friend for this forum. I would like one for my truck and for my car.
We have folks on here who make their own Bacon. Seems that is better than processed. Generally speaking, there isn't much in the way of...
is a paste-like meat product produced by forcing pureed or ground beef, pork, turkey or chicken, under high pressure through a sieve or similar...
Ok I got that! I didn't know IE was embedded into the OS, but that doesn't surprise me being that Window is a Microsoft product. I will upgrade,...
A young man goes into a drugstore to buy condoms. The pharmacist says the condoms come in packs of 3, 9 or 12 and asks which the young man wants....
your eyes are playing tricks with you. Go back and you will read Office 13, not windows. :whistle: I do use chrome most of the time because...
Oh no, Smoky won't have ANY thing to do with Windows. I mean NOTHING. He runs on an operating system that has a lot in common with Android. He...
We got hit. Not too much rain, but a lot of thunder and lightning. Hope Giz settles down. My cats seem ok. They get more upset than the dogs.
I came home form the military in '75 Started work at the VA and got $6,600 a year plus my GI bill. Worked a 40 Hr. week and went to school full...
Wow, that must have a "unique" aroma.
And now the thunder, no rain yet, must be near. Wife is out getting dinner to bring back from the Olive Garden.
[ATTACH]
Our temp is droping fast. Was in the 80's a few minutes ago. Now 73. I bet is going to rain.
:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
Is your weather checker off? it says 67F and 10:33
I don't think that the Griz is a fan of IE.
I'm patiently waiting for Windows 10 and Edge. My updated IE crashes every day. I run Google Chrome most of the time and don't recall issues...
Lots of interesting numbers there. Medium income and national debt stood out, but not as much as that inflation rate. Cost of a house loan was...
Areas that flood around homes often are contaminated with E coli. from fecal contamination.