I have one and love it. I don't use the saw blade so I don't have it on. Just like the loppers. I have one of the extended pole power saws...
CR, depends on if the Rep took them out to dinner and picked up the tab. Hate to say it, but they are more opinion than fact.
[IMG]
I admire folks who get out there and get it done. It is a real challenge on the body to work in the heat. Much of that is left for the cooler...
I would, but I don't dare to ask for anything else. He is on a timeline to get this done so he can move out and rent his place. I'm trying to...
Oh man, Burnout. Hard to be everything to all of it. We had a wonderful bakery in town that was there for years. There was a very tight...
I'm in the same situation. but not to fear, it will get done. Stove isn't in place right now due to the reconstruction going on here. Good time...
Happy Happy, It's your Day! Have a good one! Larry
:thumbs:
I am waiting on them. No room is finished, but some are more so than others. Lots of paint and doors, and woodwork going on. Electrician here...
I am very happy this is working out for you. Your anxiety level must be down a few notches.
Subsailor has a great find! With Gas going down again, and home heating fuel down, I don't see how the other box stores can hang onto their...
Gotta have some fresh corn on the cob. We tried the cooking in the cooler method. Came out great.
I really likeBrussel Sprouts. Roasted in the oven with butter, garlic, salt and pepper. They have a lot of flavor and are good for you.
In my book, you can't bring safety up too often. We all want to get the work done. We all want to go home safe at the end of the day. Takes...
[ATTACH] We have a few things in the shop to show off our pride in our FHC. All of the clothing has issues of style and size. I've brought this...
They would if I let them, but I don't. I don't even like them going off the lawn. In the woods, their are ticks. I don't want them out of my...
My experience is that with two, the dogs are better mannered. They eat better, are more active and keep each other entertained when you are away....
We got our second pup when Max was two. Max trained her well and they became quite the pair. Tragedy stuck when Mazey passed at age three....
Ok, who will be the first one to make this extrodinary dish [MEDIA]