I don't score a lot of it and I'd say it 50/50 on living ones of they are infested by ants in the center. Bl its maybe 1/3 in my experience....
Congrats on your purchase. I use mine when I do bundle assembly. I often make splits smaller and it fits the bill. I did split some big 14"...
:jaw:
Some nice wood there Eric. Slow and steady gets it done! :thumbs: How's that 362 treating you?
:popcorn:
One of my late cats used to get in that twisted position in front of the insert. I nicknamed him pretzel puss. Sometimes I'd come home from work...
Too bad about that. The only positive is that sass is very rot resistant so they have an extended "shelf life" like the black locust around here....
He makes Woodwidow do that? :whistle:
c Curly fries or not that's a beautiful sight right there. :thumbs: Im telling ya Joe...FHC BL fest '24 :saw::axe::dex:
Congrats Alan! :salute: May it be the first of many more.
Thanks for the kind words, but not my racks. I did stack the bundles in there though.
Looks typical of BL blowovers I see. Must be shallow roots. A bit of work but some primo firewood to come out of there.
spose I could always top off a load with BL. :whistle: You know how I like a FULL load! ;)
8x8x16" makes it .60 cubic feet which is the same as the "designer" factory made bundles in front of big box & grocery stores. I used to be .75...
Uh...nope. :emb: That sale did bring in a few Benjamin's though! :eek:
He is near campgrounds and says maybe 500-600 more into the Fall. I have four cords ready to go until then and will have more. He had asked if I...