Mulberry doesn't have thorns. Wild honey locust has those NASTY thorns. The hybrid honey locust common as landscape plantings is thornless....
Uh, did you not scroll through the OP and see the last pic? Must be getting on in years Dave!:BrianK:
Normally I would run the other way if I encountered a gnarly tree like this but how often do you get to cut up a 90 year old apple tree? Back in...
I hope you made s'mores! :drool: :D
I sold a cord of HL I CSS Summer of 2020 back in January. I have a half cord from May of 2022 drying. It'll get sold 25-26. Being predominantly...
I have a flip phone. $15 a month. Five years old and takes chitty pics. With my clumsy "old man" hands smart phones don't like me, nor do I...
Split the the rest of the red maple and stacked. That load yielded well over a half cord.[ATTACH]
X3. Some nice looking rounds there spotted owl :thumbs:
Not everyone can say they have a redwood in their yard.
My electric splitter. I use a piece of pipe to speed up splitting 16" splits.[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
I think the whole truck frowns :( FORD tough baby! :dex:
Happy Birthday WeldrDave :handshake:
Passed the score on the way home Wednesday and noticed another guy cutting. Planned on cutting the black birch on the hill (post #151 above) and...
Probably from all the vibration in those Huskies! :eek: :whistle:
Sweet jig there Gary! :thumbs:
You sly dog you! :cool: :rofl: :lol:
Nice stuff there. Kinda on my bucket list of woods to score. I've only scrounged one small trunk.
Ive encountered blow over BL's that are still alive despite being horizontal for years. They send shoots up perpendicular to the trunk. Rather...
No comment! :D :whistle:
Some great wood there Mike. My favorite! ;) Great to see this thread revived. I really enjoy watching you determined hoarders get it done....