That'll start a lot of fires! Is that Western red cedar?
Normally I lay awake thinking I don't have enough firewood! :doh: No! LOL!!! I usually think of one while at the score. Ms. buZZsaw is always...
Looks like river birch, lowest of the birch as far as btu's. Dries fast and goes to punk fast too. Congrats on your first. Always fun to score...
Oh NOOOOOOOOO :eek: its Mr. Bill. Welcome to the FHC Truckaa :thumbs: Im Gladwin you decided to join up! :doh:
:rofl: :lol: :thumbs:
Maybe the doo doo explains how the tree got that big! :confused: Dunno if I'd brave that much dog doo for a score...well maybe black locust. I'd...
One reason I would cringe getting logs dropped if I had the space. What percentage of your drops end up being chunklies?
Pretty good deals IMO. I own both and are good saws.
You could drop those at jrider's place? :whistle:
Mebbe some for you and Mrs. Canadian border VT??? ;)
Frustrating for sure. I trim them off before they go in the truck. If they are big enough I'll save and toss in the nugget bin. Stacks much...
Exactly. Especially if you have to stack it.
Dont even use the decomp on the 261. It worked fine on Saturday. Ill have to take the cover off. Seems like the pawls aren't engaging.
Went to start the 261 yesterday and the pull rope came out very easily. Winds back up no problem. Is this an easy fix? I'm not messing with...
Me too. You can never have too much! The FHC motto! :tree:
Missed this thread. Nice load of wood there LP. :thumbs:My days of loading big rounds are done. Sectioned with Isocore or noodled then loaded.
No comment! :whistle:
Looks like fun. I'd love to give it a try someday as long as I'm not near anything I could wreck! :eek: :emb:
Add apple to my list[ATTACH] [ATTACH]
[ATTACH] Grabbed the rest of the tulip. Topped off a load of apple from a score right down the street.[ATTACH] [ATTACH]