Nice chunk of firewood. Get it all!
201 rear handle tag teamed with the 400 today. I should give my 028 some run time though.
I was working on wood today. My favorite cold weather activity....well any season for that matter but prefer the cold. Rain days are indoor...
Scored these two gigantic pallets from the job I'm working. Roughly 4'x13'. Boxes of vinyl siding delivered on them. Redoing an area at...
Ms400 20" bar[ATTACH]
Ive done this before...in a pinch! :rofl: :lol: Well before the pinch!
If you ever encounter a tree/log off the ground prop it up in several spots prior to bucking so when cut through it will stay off the ground....
Just seeing this thread. Yes the plastic wedges are a life saver. I should use them more often. In this case you can take a steel wedge or two...
:rofl: :lol: :salute:
Nice stuff there. :thumbs: How much you think is there? Liking that nice straight mulberry. The few and far between ones here don't like to...
Good stuff there Mike! BL has seed pods, but not all have thorny limbs. Hitting a BL honey hole of mine tomorrow.
[MEDIA]
Havent touched it yet
X2
sort of does look like it. Catalpa has a center pitch as does the split in question.
TTBOMK they don't grow wild around here and are only seen as yard plantings so it could be some sort of hybrid. I have seen pics of them with the...
Thats exactly what I was thinking. Wood ID
Great job folks. Even greater smell. I like the smell of cedar so much I'd never unload the truck! :loco: :crazy:
Nope.
You are the alder king reloader! :salute: