When I was looking for my Tsumura 20" bar I didn't notice and .325 bars longer than 20". I don't think such an animal exists in 24".
X2. I wear sweat shorts year round.
X2 I always wore jeans when I roofed. Someone gave me a pair of Dickies work pants (synthetic fabric) which I refused to wear as I didn't want...
Knot a good idea! :doh: :rofl: :lol:
X2
Nuttin wrong with Legos! https://fb.watch/q-byRjXvHB/
Are you gonna be able to sleep tonight? :rofl: :lol:
Needs the FHC logo on it! :rofl: :lol:
LOL!!! How old is your son? Does he help with firewooding often?
You feeling okay Dave? You posted a pic? Nice Goldilocks wood there. :thumbs:
thought they wanted the mud to subside before you could come over?
Could be mahogany? Indonesian mahogany is some dense hard wood. Built my deck from over 20 years ago. Had to predrill for the screws. South...
Standard OEM bar should work fine for you. I cut a lot of wood when I only owned one saw. So much so the paint was almost gone. Just flip it...
Same here. I get one chip in my boot that jabs me in the ankles it drives me insane.:hair:
PU will be empty. :eek: Kinda hard to recognize it that way! :rofl: :lol:
WOOHOO!!! :banana: Go get that wooooooooood! :tree: :saw: :woodsign: Do you need me to take a day and give you a hand?
:doh: Sounds like something I would do! :rofl: :lol:
Load of apple. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Topped off with tulip poplar[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Yeah the average scrounger will take the Goldilocks stuff and leave the big carcass for us. How close to you is it? I've been to scores where...
Cut a load from my "manic Monday" score. Adds another half cord. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Getting close to two cord for the thread.