:rofl: :lol: Youve been a member for nearly four years and I've never seen you have a dry spell, but I like the way you think! :salute:
Nice work Mike. I'm liking those galvanized "brackets" at the bottom. Adds some serious beef. An extra rack is a great thing. Go get more...
three
Way to keep after it Jason! Too bad about the metal. I was splitting mulberry shorts today and thought of this thread.[ATTACH]
Seldom used term in these parts. Mostly sold by the cord. Having only an F150 I sell by the half cord load. Cords bring 250-350, BUT is the...
Yes
Load of barkless black locust.[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Scrap of tongue and groove mahogany[ATTACH]
I was given a pricey pair of leather work gloves as a gift. Hated them for firewooding. PITA to get off if wet or sweaty. Generic latex dipped...
Yes. Scores like that don't come about that often. When will you get the other two trees?
Hit another honey hole today. Cut up this blowover. What bark was left came off easily. Other barkless around but smaller.[ATTACH] [ATTACH]...
Holy chit! Is that how many you wrecked hitting metal?
Yup. If you can find the "comfort waist" buy them. Discontinued by Dickies. Flexible in a stretch waist band. If you have to do a lot on...
Isnt that Andy Griffith's home town? :whistle:
Yeah baby! :thumbs: Glad you got it. Good deal on getting those other to tree. I love it when a score adds bonus wood. Metal mulberry! Maybe...
Years back the lumberyard I did business with had piles of pallets and I'd take some now and then. Found one made entirely made from mahogany....
LOL!!! Took me forever to find a 375 20" bar I wanted to fit Stihl. This was the ebay seller I got it from. archerplus I was just browsing...
Great FHC improvising right there! :thumbs:
Depends on the weather but we might as were fairly close to the totality zone.
Looks like lots of good wood to be had. A bit of work but worth it.