First pic bark maybe blue ash? Calling Ralphie Boy
Its pretty dang tempting to do that.:singingintherain: Actually don't have rain gear. Hoping for a lull in the rain and I'm on it. Really cant...
Im cheaper. :p I recoat the winter ones with liquid plastic!
Thats the FHC spirit right there! :salute: :tree:
I think most of society is honorable, but all it takes is one bad apple to spoil it. I wonder if WinonaRail rail has had and bad experiences at...
On my way to the job this morning. Neighborhood I don't often travel and pass this. HUGE pile of silver Maple. Snapped a quick pic. Left by...
Another load of barkless black locust[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Processed the rest of the BL & MB nuggets. Bin filling up. [ATTACH] Split some sugar maple too[ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Gotta admire you're dedication to get it done. :salute: How much wood you thinking?:stacker: Feel like a road trip Jason to help me with mine?...
Picked up a ten pack of latex dipped at Lowe's yesterday...$15. These work good for pretty much everything I do.[ATTACH]
X2
Very good point! :emb: :rofl: :lol:
Ive thought about getting one as its a PITA to field sharpen on my tailgate. I've considered attaching a piece of lumber to stab with it since I...
One thought on that being short of a cord is the split length? What if those are 24" long splits? What is the typical split length in your...
:eek: :emb:
Worked on splitting nuggets from the past few scores as they were piling up. [ATTACH] Nearly filled up left side with mixed hardwood. Right side...
Look like less than a half a cod to me. Somethings fishy if he thinks its a full one! :rofl: :lol:
Yeah I hear ya on the hot weather. Be interesting to see how long either of us has gone without hoarding any wood.
Thanks but I'd prefer it to be a fantastic finish! I may extend the deadline to the end of April. With all the other wood I've scrounged I've...
What a coincidence. I was gonna tell a joke about maize, but it's pretty corny! :doh: