:rofl: :lol: On its last legs. I am mind full the rare occasion I do flip flops logs onto it.
Liability. I've seen 3-4 different companies get the contract to run it. Some are more lenient than others at even letting wood leave. This...
Man that one cutter got destroyed. Nice job bringing it back to life. Do you hand file...I forget?
Some nice easy handling rounds. :thumbs: I've encountered "dry rot" like that in all different sizes of cherry.
I saved his number. He was more or less the "dispatcher" for the company. I've seen lots of their trucks in the area. IIRC I've done the same...
They were longer than 8'. I could've flip flopped them and leave tailgate open, but it was wet, raining, and I wasn't feeling it. More than...
All right! :banana: Didnt even think of that!:handshake:
:rofl: :lol: I guess you could put it that way!
or maybe a blow gun and your dogs go missing! :eek: :stirpot:
Mebbe we can mill it? :D
Braved the light rain with 400 in the truck, get to the score and its all gone. Tree guy said rain may postpone but it would be later day PU....
Disheartened by missing out on my silver maple today I stopped by the town compost dump to see what was good for the taking. Some nice cherry,...
I was thinking elm based on the second bark pic.
Yes it was K&J. It was scheduled for the last PU today unless heavy rain then postponed. Spose I could call and find out. I put the guys name...
Im sure he would but he is an hour from the score and its probably two or more trips for him. Joe gets truck fulls of BL dropped at his place so...
We don't get a lot of the big woodpeckers, but I did see a flicker on it the other day and the red bellied is fairly regular. Lots of nuthatches,...
Woohoo! That should start bringing in more Benjamins! :makeitrain" BL, MB and cherry are what I segregate. The cherry more than likely will get...
Mine have been going through suet cakes like crazy. Put the last one in there yesterday and she says hummingbird feeder going up after which I...
Barely have room for rounds let alone log length.
Any room at your place? ;)