x10!! Very cool basod ! I dig the separate knobs for cold and hot water, some people don't like the single handle one, full blast from the...
I have a feeling one is looking for you and will find you soon :)
They're healed! After 8 weeks pain was pretty much gone but they'd click and snap during certain movements, I just resigned to them always being...
Thank you WW, that cake is almost too pretty to eat :)
Thank you for the Birthday wishes :)
We'll see if he picks up number candles, and I'll wait for kiddo to rearrange them to 25! :rofl: :lol:
Oh Dear! I don't even like when our barn cat runs in all shook up and tail puffed nervously looking behind her when letting her into the garage!...
Agree, previous home we lost a purebred cat and other people in where I lived and in town reported small pets were missing, it was blamed on those...
LOL, first time I saw one of those Out here online reviews are meaningless and only used as weapons. Heck, the biggest oldest well respected...
x2, thanks! A few years ago WWW saw a Golden Eagle that had caught an antelope. It was trying to fly away with it but couldn't so started...
Glad your okay, Pike is my favorite after Bass :)
I forgot to tell you, kiddo was riding her bike this weekend with our Griffon (doggie, 30-40 lbs) and there was Bald Eagles cruising above, which...
Hi weather watchers, my Acu-rite was ruined in wind and probably a couple microbursts too, it didn't work that well anyway out here, 1" of snow...
Oh Chris I am so sorry. Rest in Peace Bell.
My old Blazer is orig from Idaho too :)
Nice to meet you, Welcome to FHC :)
I used to scrape coal to one side, spread ash piles for a relight in the morning.
Colorado had zero are codes as a kid, and like tree killer my cool Grandparents had a party line and 3 or 5 digit dialing. Then long distance...
Then again some of us are talented enough to crack Pyrex too. Thankfully it didn't shatter but my favorite medium sized casserole dish cracked in...
THANK YOU!