:rofl: :lol:
wax on wax off lol :) Sand the floor, sand the floor
Similar here, family is down the road at the neighbors, he brought chili and they made lasagne and some older neighbors are over there. Card...
Flying solo last night, oops ran out of pellets overnight, was 50* inside when I woke up :eek: Like another posted here, used oven and portable...
No doubt!
DaveGunter and bushpilot (?) know solar well, maybe they'll chime in.
. So glad to hear Larry :)
:drool: There's an awesome greasy spoon/breakfast & lunch diner here that does deep fried hashed browns :drool: They separate the shreds and it...
I was given a new coffee maker for Christmas, I took it out of the box this morning to make coffee, scanned the buttons and gizmo's and used my...
Happy Anniversary Mr & Mrs Erik B .
I wonder about that, it might melt? And good luck with your new stove! Bet you'll love the difference in heat compared to your fireplace.
Prayers
Scratch that, it's hand scraped texture, the 5th wheel came with that and it's too hard to sweep.
Any thoughts on dark walnut flooring in very small bathroom?...
My husbands waxed down jacket says do not launder and he specifically asked that I not, otherwise I would have. That said I know badbob was...
It looks like a desert out here with sand dunes, super windy last night, the winds deposited a layer of dirt on everything. Turned our neat...
Wow, 31*/75* not sure what's up with our overnight lows but I'll take it! Back to nights in the teens soon.
:eek: Wow