That looks soooo good. I love onions but they don't love me. Is that wheat flour? I'm curious how it worked as in stretching. Homemade dough...
Illegal here in Ma. I would rather see a dog in the passenger compartment with his nose out the window and ears flapping in the breeze. There...
Very cool. Well executed. Are the posts laminated from several pieces?
Kind of like one big calzone.
Nice setting there. It looks wide open.
I go visit my neighbor for a beer and the next thing you know a room is half gutted. Weird.
You'd put me to work fixing stuff. I know your honey-do list.:eek:
You should know better Dave. I am an enabler.
I got this idea to make a deep dish pizza with Chicago style crust and load it with ground sausage and meatballs. I lit the oven with a sliver...
I like them. The dogs look like they could use an old fire hydrant.
Right on the size. Two pieces joined with a spline. I would have a few Dutchmen let into the top every foot or so for interest and to help keep...
I like it. I'd like that in cherry. There is a local woodcutter up here that puts aside nice trees and slabs them up. I went to buy some crotch...
Ok. I was wondering if it is sitting in liquid, does the meat become tender or mushy. Soup works or maybe chicken stew or pot pie?
Uncle Joe, I have to ask. What do you do with the canned chicken? How is it prepared into a meal once you open it?
A margherita pizza with fresh tomatoes and basil is very good too.
I lost all my grapes to the heat last summer. I really missed making jelly last fall. Picture from 2012 [ATTACH]
Jeez, you guys are funny. I'm on my third stove. Upsizing every time as I go. Maybe a Castine with the short leg kit will fit next. Yeah, I am...
Player, not major, but serious enough. I can only fit so much stove in my fireplace opening.
You have eye candy everywhere there. All of it. I like the base bolted to the floor for the post vise. I have a few vises, my favorite is this...
I would hope that if a member here needs a hand, they would feel comfortable to ask for some help. I'm sure the other members will heartily...