Ha, no restaurant, no gtg here, but FHC folks have an open invite if passing in the area.
Chief, sorry for your loss. Prayers to you and your family. Find strength from those that surround you.
I hate getting up at 2am just to move the clocks forward...
There is one in Salem NH not too far from here. I may have to try their cutlets.
Fuuny things is that I have not made a flatbread pizza in this oven. I bet they would cook real quick. We have a place in the historic district...
Awesome picture Honeyfuzz.
After the stuffed pizza last week, I needed to cook something with the mud oven at a higher temperature to get my timing down right with dough...
Oh baby.
I manage to find enough old furniture to start new projects.
I'm caffinated and firing the outdoor oven for lunch.
Nice grain.
Good start on next season. I too will use just about anything for kindling. Broken snow stakes from work are part of the collection now.
Xena, here is a really good video that I looked at several times to get ideas for my build. He has some great cooking videos. [media]
I saw those last year and thought about putting some up. They could be moved to if necessary. I also saw stacked concrete blocks with peppers...
It is hard to get up off the floor once you're down. My back creaks more than the wood floor. Nice set up there.
I remember rolling laundry carts with canvas sides when I worked at a hospital. Maybe a surplus supply store has one? Line it with plywood...
Poly should be good. Maybe both sides. I'd use spar varnish knowing my wife's long showers and the resulting fog bank.
A few months ago someone left a large antique bookcase at the dumpster at work. This case was just about 7 feet tall and 4 feet wide. Sadly, it...
I was curious about the gluten content in the wheat flour. Sounds like it worked well for you.
I'm circling like a hawk looking for these food threads.