Was the dough at room temperature? Looks good to me.
:popcorn: Must be changing his avatar or something.
Good job MM, giving him the opportunity. It reminds me of a kid in my neighborhood when I was growing up. He started out mowing lawns for the...
It looks nice Don. I can't let the wife see these pics. What did you use on the dryer vent joints? Some type of sealant or mastic? I like that...
I was helping my neighbor move two cords of oak to the racks closer to his house this afternoon. We went inside to go over some estimates to have...
Most of the cherry burl ive seen on trees are about the size of a soccer ball. Not sure what it is. Pretty cool pieces.
Tease. So wrong.
Clicked the link tho din't cha? :D I am making a full size pan this weekend.:drool: Stretchy pants time!
Believe me Scotty, I have thought of going several times. It is just a logistics thing and not quite knowing what I have going on yet at that...
I did exactly what Thistle did. Noodled a large cedar round into square and ran it through the bandsaw for woodworking planks. The red cedar was...
I've been following this thread Dave. Once you get it dialed in it should work out well for you. I'm looking forward to see how it works out....
I would so put that on a lathe.
I think red cedar is pretty dense, white cedar is lighter. I'd have to check the BTU charts. I would probably burn it, shoulder season. I use...
Not too much here, but I keep it year round. We have restrictions at work for facial hair length says they. [ATTACH]
A thing of beauty. Really nice job.
Nice splurge there firecracker. Those are lookers for sure. I don't think too many folks put the coin into one splitting axe but if I did it...
Not a fan of boiled dinner. We had grilled Reubens for lunch and dinner since they were so good. I like corned beef, just not boiled.
[IMG]
Looks great. Something will be grilled here today as the weather is supposed to be decent.
Certified, that seat looks really comfortable. I like that it is up a little higher off the bottom of the boat. Nice set up.