Throwing some nice chips.
I've had this small hatchet for several years that used to belong to my grandfather. I looked it over the other day and found a partial embossing...
Very nice view. Is that a tidal/brackish river?
Good folks here. We have a lot of common values and everyone brings something to the table. Whether it is mechanical knowledge, a good story or...
Committee adjourned. Congratulations MVWBC and all the newest members!
I stepped in cat yak twice this morning getting up. This better not be an indicator of how my day will go. It is cat shedding season around here.
If you look under "members" and then "registered members", there is a section to the right of the screen named "highest posting members." Right...
:popcorn: I always wanted to try smoked ducked or in the weber, beer can style.
Participated in a walk-a-thon for one of my kids school. I had my blood pressure taken by the local college student nurses at the end and...
What do folks prefer, a tine end or the flat hoe?
I will get one made in a few weeks Dave and post some pics. I plan on it being a looker and ergonomically friendly.
A smoker makes everything edible.:yes: I saw some white oak whiskey barrel chunks for sale the other day on the net. I need to compare the...
I wonder how they arrived at that number.
Always wanted a beard like my 1970's GI Joe action figure. [ATTACH]
I know a guy that has a design already worked up. Just waiting for spring to show up to light the forge. :mad:
No video Pete, but I have quite a few pictures. I can post a build thread in the DIY in the next few weeks.
Here is what he is hoping to catch. [IMG]
I have been known to tie a few. I learned early in my teenage years from my uncle in New Jersey. He was quite an accomplished outdoorsman. I...
Ocean is currently 37 degrees up this way. Enjoy it.
My neighbor ran into dough stretching problems yesterday. She had hers in the fridge prior. I asked her to let it rest for 20 minutes and try it...