I have a few small stone walls in the yard here. I stacked them so that each course is set back a few inches from the stones below and into the...
Driving to work you grab the top of the steering wheel and for a brief moment thought you were holding the front handle of a saw. I did it today.
Here are a few pictures from tonight. I picked up a Pferd chain file, which is a two in one. It files the rakers at the same time as the...
These guys were as careful as one could be. One of the tree companies wanted to bring a crane in. I asked them about roping sections down and he...
Oslo, I'll let my wife know about the pictures as she was the one taking them.:D If I was home, I would have been on my roof taking birds eye...
Yesterday, the Norway maple between me and my neighbors house met the saw. This particular tree was about 50-60 feet tall with 5 large leaders...
Didn't pack any splits did ya? Do you get a "no burn" credit off the room rate on a no burn night?
I am impressed they got it up there without blowing something out.
Eavestrough, now that is a word not frequently used anymore. We say ''guttah'' in this area. Nice job, I never liked cleaning them. I've seen...
Velveet-eh. ;)
Prepping the yard for a large Norway maple removal by a tree service tomorrow. I will fill the saw and stretch its' legs on some apple branches...
I am not sure what style fixture you are looking to get and retrofit with a led bulb. Many led bulbs can't be in enclosed fixtures due to heat...
First forging session of the year. The wind was whipping and it unfortunately kept the anvil cool and cooled off the work pieces too quickly....
I would eat that for breakfast right now. It looks great. What temperature are you baking it at?
[ATTACH] Frequent re-lights for me on a bed of coals in the morning. I recently cut up snow stakes for next season. 1/4 Supercedar if needed.
Huh, beaver milker... and you think your job stinks.
Caveman drawings settle it for me. I've only seen pictures of spears being tossed at wild animals. Never seen one of a caveman peeling carrots...
Nice and stout. I like it.
Our two cats. Emma is a rescue from an organization that captures ferals. She is one of five sisters, all polydactyl in the front paws. We got...
When you stack it floor to ceiling in every square foot of your home save for some passage ways, then, I shall be slightly concerned.