Good job getting it done. Any thoughts of making firestarters with all those noodles laying about?
I always chuckle that they do not have locks on the front doors of the store. I love my bean hunting shoe moccassins for wearing around the house...
Grilled pork loin over a soaked cherry plank. Basic paprika, brown sugar, onion powder, salt and pepper rub. Cooked to 145 degrees. Just a...
First evening eating on the back screened porch this year. The chicken was pounded, cut into nice chunks, egg dipped and rolled in italian bread...
I have been known to run in the house with scissors and rip tags off mattresses.
Happy Easter to all. Enjoy the day.
[IMG]
I thought they were raised in dark areas. I will admit I am having sauteed mushrooms and onions with steak tonight after I saw this post this...
Just one. I was thinking two jumbo cages would hold even more. Smaller splitter pieces tend to end up in leaf piles or raked up with other yard...
That looks like a great project. Do they need much sunlight? A basement would seem ideal until the hot muggy days raise temps inside.
I have quite a bit of small splitter bits from the maple tree that are just too good to toss out. They are perfect size for starting the mud...
Barberry bushes and all the thorns are pointless.
How long do they grow for? Do you have to start over after a few months?
At least it is on the ground and not a standing leaner over a house.
Raking up yard debris into the wind is absolutely pointless.:mad:
That is good to hear. Our young Houdini cat escaped last fall and was missing for most of the day. I found her under our porch cold and scared....
I hope you find Scooby. Its not fun when the family pet is missing. Good luck!
Nice flecking on the bottom of pic 006. Woodworkers paradise.
Your cord hoarding symptoms are starting to show even more. You have the sickness...
Incredible view there. My parents have been there and said it is difficult to grasp the size of the canyon. It looks prehistoric.