I am not a "relocator" of problem rodents. No sense making it someones problem.
Apple and pear trees are in full bloom up here, so it should be anyday here. The orioles arrived this morning.
Hah, no, I meant my wife and kids ride those things while I hold her purse.
Real nice. I like the mix of fonts and sizes in the first one. Awesome re-purpose project.
Have fun. I am the official purse holder when it comes to that stuff.
I have plans for the rodent.
I am late to this one Ray. Hang in there!
I saw the first pair of orioles in the neighboorhood this morning, and a woodchuck. :mad: I am hoping to try to stop at an antique tractor plow...
I have an older house with lots of original trim inside. I used Harvey replacements where I wanted to do minimal disturbance to the woodwork....
Sometimes water or cleaning solutions get into the infinite switch burner controls and can cause a short. It looks like you got the easier fix....
Exactly. Door width should be around 1/2 of the diameter of the inside of the oven. This is a really good video to give you an idea of the...
Square-shaped on the exterior? I'd say no problem. You just need to try to stick with the interior dome height and door ratios ratio. The...
That looks like a great idea. I would toss those hot cookies into a bowl of ice cream with choclate syrup on top.
The clay was basically free, I just bartered a small woodworking item for it. I figured if it did not work out or the design was flawed, it was a...
I've had the ham before, but it seemed too chewy and wet. The bacon has a bit of crunch, and the the higher saltiness that goes in hand with the...
I checked mine and there is no name on it. I probably got it at a box kitchen store and never had issues with it. I believe they are not meant...
Today is only around 45 degrees with an east wind off the ocean. I have the stove lit inside today burning wood scraps and figured I would light...
Tough winter all around Ray. Do you have the onshore wind today down there? Actually, your weather ticker just answered my question.
It's 44 degrees here with a steady rain. The wind is east off the ocean making it damp. I'm burning hardwood lumber scraps to chase the chill out.
Nice stacks you got there Dave. It looks like it was a great day to be out there.