I just split everything I had on site or else if offer up my pile and both them to come bang their brains out on it.[ATTACH] ended up with...
Say whaaat? You want me to get beat by it at a GTG or me to take it to a GTG and get beat running it? I dont rock many chains!
Are those raker not too high? What is 60DL? 18"?
I was going to offer up a once used 3/8 .050 70DL chain semi chisel, safety bumper never sharpened but now dull chain but I saw it had a stuck...
I thought about that timberline. But by the time I saw this i see it was snatched up....then I realized I just grind chains. But I did think about...
Dang Gary no one wants those fiskars do they? I was looking to buy a depth gauge. But I need a .030. Was on the phone with LCS today about adding...
Love that tree. And thats some cool loot! Someone will be happy!
Never heard it called coyote. But I dont follow this stuff like i use too.
I think it might be a ups flat rate box? There is not a usps flat rate box that I know of that would fit much over a 12" bar
Oh haha!!! I was like WHY would you have that many chains!!
I dont like mechanics shirts . I like short sleeve. Mechanics shirt reminds me too much of the 90s and punk rock/alternative
At just $10 a piece thats $4000 worth of chains!!! And realistically more like $6000-9000 worth at least
Its in your signature line over on AS too ;-)
I just called a few hours ago and talked to them. Sounds like there is an error with the site and the CC payments. I told him I got an error three...