I bet the 555 only has three tanks through it. Its not even awake yet according to CSFTs! (Chain saw forum truths!)
I need to tap them out bigger
They are OEM!!! The holes are loose or stripped.
Is that a decoy???:-) maybe its headed east to me???;-)
The clean part got me! Haha love to see my 372 done. But its a beater with loose screw and such. Not a proper saw I dont think for it.
Id gladly trade you for the weather we been having. Was about 71 today
Hokie is another one and we recently picked up another...and I can't remember the other if there is one? Kind of a bad memory on some stuff
I think we had a thread about what foresters do? Maybe it was buried in another post? I think there are three or 4 foresters here including myself.
Nope and it didnt even offer a suggestion that was right! It did tell me it was misspelled. I am a bad speller and did not feel like getting out...
Yea that is pretty funny
Maybe I should sent my work 555?
We were suppose to be wetter than normal and cooler than normal this year. Just saw a map on weather.com saying g were going to be warmer than...
The 372 I have has loose screws on the recoil. I really need to tap them out. The thing just rattles them out! Well the 650 rattled them all out...
Ahhhhh! It auto corrected mortor to mirror?
Mirrored?
U want to do a sleeper 372xp? With loose screws? Ha
I dont have anything to send I think wold want it on
Wow a woods port!
What if you rock one on a saturday!!! Your done!
There was that one time I was cutting the bushes around a porch I was rebuilding with a saw. Reaching in as far as I could to cut them off....