Boog has disappeared for the time being. I think there is a line! Everyone wants to fix it up for a friend!
Order boxes free. The usps ships them to you free. And Yea auto correct butchered it
Unless your sending something heavy though flat rates are rarely cheaper. I sell stuff on the side on eBay and rarely ever use a flate rate box...
I hate everything now a days has an account and login. You have to have a spreadsheet to keep it all straight or use the dreaded same thing for...
The few times I have used it , it was cheaper. There so many types of boxes and level of services if your not familiar you can pay more than...
Create an online account and weigh your package and print off in home. You will save from 10-40% on their rates on packages
Yea.
If I decide against it go ahead and take it. My friend is not destitute or anything. If you know someone who needs it to heat a house or...
Comfort?? I have no idea? Boog you got me thinking. I have a buddy wanting a bigger saw. I forgot about till you said that. If you dont take it...
I thought holsters was crazy too. But thats what grizzly adam said on the christmas thread I think is where I saw it??? Said certain holsters...
Anything you want man. They dont want guns or mags or holsters offered up but pretty much anything legal I'm sure is good to go!!
Use hotdogs like the videos
Too dark? I guess if he was familiar with your oil brand and how dark it was at certain mix ratios...they all have different dye and colorring. I...
Oh no we opened the ethanol can of worms :picard:
They can. My 390 had a split and it would be fine for a few tanks then have a Danny idle and weird wide open. I would do everything then finally...
Yea there is a cold weather shutter. And weather can effect tune
Bert, my wife also said "what a beautiful view " when I showed her your pic.
Wow denis. There is plenty of time...that wasnt necessary! But shows how much you care and want to make sure they have their gift in plenty of...
What is it????? I may want it[emoji14]
Is it that beer? I guess I will take it?