Its called tree search. Not sure what exactly the web address is bit something like USFS.gov....tree search. Just google tree search and click on...
I have prime. Never got anything on sunday alwaysmonday Prime is getting slack. I use to get non prime stuff in 1-5 days usually. Got prime and...
Accidental open maybe?
So it sounds as if you opened your SS gifts already?
I carry a taurus TCP. Bought it over the ruger cause it has last round hold open. Now a days the TCP and LCP are within $20 sometimes $10 of each...
Haha Yea. So I vote still for a t shirt with sleeve logos horizontally arranged.
Thats why I dont carry a big gun. There huge and impracticle for me to even consider hiding.
It amazes me too. Companies will ask me the same thing. Like the phone or termite company??? I am like I am a customer...its 2015 dont y'all have...
I have a tuck able holster. I will tuck a tshirt if I want. Or usually just let t shirt untuck and use one of my iwb
I have two fed ex hubs that service me. One is like 20 miles away and the other is like 65 miles away. No idea how they decide who deli ears to...
You are entitled to your premium that you paid for two day delivery. I can't believe its taking that long. When I was in greenville a few weeks...
They need a shed over them at least if there going to just park them out front!!! And take them for a spin at least a few times a year!
Yea thats a pretty common vid. And a dozen others of those v8 saws. I didnt even watch it but recognize the scene , even with the play logo over...
Glad you got it and are doing that. I saw the dibs thing but just thought he was waiting to hear Yea or nea. I dont think my buddy needs it as...
Need to be tuned fat for all that WOT low load stuff.and no way id do that!! Id be all over that bar
I could cate less about football. College Yea a little NFL not a bit. My Alma matter is ranked No1 this year so I am pretty excited about it this...
Yea I was thinking you were a cheese head. Couldnt remember and didnt feel like looking.
Dude all you watch is NFL!!!
New windows make a huge difference! We didnt even live in the house with the old ones but I know the new windows we got make a huge difference....
Thats alright plenty of people try to sneak in here like we won't notice. You can't slip inhere in noticed. And you will get your warm welcome....