The reason I would want my own is that I can use it whenever. Right now I dont want to get it 6 times a year so I pile rounds up and usually...
Nah that splitter you see in some of my pics is a buddies. I just get it when I need it. Probably a waste of money. I like to have my own but I...
Thats a YOU SUCK deal!
What is a "snap disk"??
Is that the dual action one they list now? I was thinking about it but didnt know of how durable or fast it was
So no china coils I guess? I guess I am also thinking of another saw maybe? Squarefile was trying to sell a saw you wanted the parts from. Was...
Start from one end and work the other with a screwdriver. Keep a hand over if possible
Dang still looking for that coil!! Has net that been like a year! Do they not make a china one for like $15?
You had to at least go reread to find that though ;-)
Christmas eve will be like 77/8 and Christmas day 74F!!!
Somebody did some digging or either someone told you by pm! Thats all part of the fun!
29 this mourning. Had oak in last night about to reload something? Oak and walnut maybe
I think n most open on christmas some do early by mistake others just open it. But 99% wait till Christmas.
I can't grab to many of the rounds I cut with any type of device. It take two hands for me to lift most rounds.
Probably means those air powered jacks like they use for big trucks and shops. I think there oil filled and the air displaces oil to lift?
I looked at a box tonight from amazon and it had a fedex label on it. Most things have ups labels. And as of a week or two ago I got ups smart...
I like Pete amd others say would go for the electric one. I think HF labels theirs as 10 ton. Lowes and everyone else has the same thing labeled...
Good work Dennis ;-) he appears to have no idea who his SS is!!
I know what it is. Should I say or let "dennis" divulge his victim...I mean recipient?
You want to know? Should I let him tell? He is a secret santa here ;-)