That helps a lot. But things like dry wood just make more dust. Sharp chains cut it down but dont eliminate it
I understand that but in my mind I think what about all the undue wear I put on it that first 4 years or whatever and it blows up at 6 cause of...
What!!!! Nice find! Who would want to run a 251 over a 461???
I know. I made the same mistake a year or two ago!
Mam ;-)
Yep.
I swapped about 7 years after college. It. Helped for me as well. Exercise helped more. Bit I dont get as much anymore with the little one.
Welcome and a fellow dew drinker here. Had to set the diesel version to the side a few years ago. I now drink the diet version to cut back non...
562 would be the newest family of huskies. The 5 is the newest line. That saw i am not sure? A few years at least. Sounds like a crappy design to...
I thought that the first was an error then saw it again later and was like so is it maria? I guess the screen name is a combination or his name...
Maybe its a daylight savings setting or something?
Are you in the atlantic time zone or what ever the far east zone is? I'm eastern and were still on the 19th? Or your camera date is wr0ng?
So is your wifes name Maria? I'm confused here?
More like the chinese didnt copy it right or used one off the shelf that was not application specific? I like the way those stihl ones fit better...
As long as that wrist join can't work out and the clip is tight thats alright.
They actually look like they fit in the recess and not like there waiting to pop out and destroy that motor!
Why not a screwdriver?
I warped the top of my stove I think a few years ago stuffing it full of Bulk locust! The top and the corners where the cats mount in the too of...
Dang do you cut wood with them or just model them!!! There pristine!
Here in SC I think we have had a few snows on christmas. Thinking we may of had one in n then last 5 years?? Maybe not?