Yea the 709 is the next frame bigger since its the 9mm . The 709 is like 1" taller and longer than the tcp/738
I love it. You dont even know its on.. It as well as ruger LCP are both single stack. Thats how they keep the width to less than an inch
[emoji15] Dang Gary!
Dang you do like to just run a saw!
I thought about it for my 372 but then remembered I would come up short on most of the wood I cut with that short bar.
Beetle is what it should say. But yes I meant to say "wind throw" thats the proper term. I think I have figured out the problem?? I am not sure...
Are those bottle kill trees? Wind throw? And what are the tree shelters protecting them from? There so few saplings in shelters?
No we usually dont have winters like this. Yes I live in the south but like i said I dont remember a christmas or winter to Christmas this warm in...
Yea I dont clean carb throats and have almost no dust ever in them. I would freak out if I pulled the filter on my new saw and saw that in there!!!
Not the 026 I have used. That husky 555 I have is probably pretty close in power and no way I would want to use it on 20+" oak as a main firewood...
Yea they run very well when you tune them right. A muffler modd helps as well. There a good cheap 40cc saw. But its still a slow 40cc saw with NO...
I had one just like that. Filter rolling around and screen clogged. New carb rebuild. Air filter, and fuel cap fixed it. Not even an hour here either.
Well its not a stock 261 then
Too bad any work required to them almost totals them out from a shop bill!
Yea if were just talking tree tops but I dont cut up just tree tops. Sounds like this guy is a one saw guy. Rather have a 70cc and heft the weight...
Still wouldnt want a 241 or 261 over a 461!!
I wasnt the one who said your running a dull chain. I pointed out that even sharp chains make some dust.
I need to check today but as of yesterday it was going to be 79F and raining here on christmas day!!! Dont remember a christmas like this in at...
Wow knew it was more BTUs but no idea it would last that long!! What stove do you have and I'm sure its dual fuel?
S10 probably easy. My ranger was easy. Old tempo I had was easy. The saturn was more of a pain that I did last year.