Im working on contacting Grizz, Also I will try to contact our host to see if they can look into it. Just a glitch from the switch I imagine.
your right, I sent Grizzly Adam a text, since we did the big change last night Im sure there will be a few bugs to work out at first
Love finding things like that!
Wow that explanation goes way beyond just throwing a little kiln up and testing moisture in a month.
Kudu and impala are getting mounted, the zebra and wildebeest we are getting rugs made from them. We are using a customs broker to handle all the...
Kentucky is a great place to hunt, and rifle season is during the rut!
Here is a video we put together from the trip [MEDIA]
Thats a great deer, and first one with a bow is awesome!
I had a new shooter show up too, this week I got 1 daytime pic of him right before dark so they are starting to move more!
Usually here in NE Ohio the prime is Nov 7-14 but we are seeing early signs of it. Same as most years, the smaller bucks are out looking first....
Awesome job, I absolutely love to bow hunt! Since getting serious on bow hunting I do very little gun hunting. man you put a perfect shot on him too!
I bought the 100 count box a few years ago and still have a bunch. But when they are gone I will order more. I love them and use them outside as...
I'll be in for some tickets as well. Awesome build!
Welcome aboard and great pics!
This was the biggest Ive done yet. Pin oak, 40"+ the pallet rack is loaded with splits from one round. Got a lot of splits out of that round but...
Its getting better too, I really hadnt used it as much prior to the G2G but it has seemed to open up even more now.
I really don't have anything to add, these guys nailed it. I do want to say this thread really made me smile though. Every person that commented...
LOL we need some variety in life!
I have a small ash bucket by the stove then goes outside to a metal trash bin with a lid. When that fills up I spread it in the garden.
If if I wouldn't already have a freshly rebuilt 036 I would be in for this one!