Not stirring the pot at all, it's a great idea. But like MM said above with multiple states in a "gambling" situation it could have reprocusions....
Yes a raffle would be great, I don't expect an auction to do more then a raffle but like Dex said a raffle is gambling and from a legal standpoint...
Here are a few of the trail cam pics we got of him. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
My wife and I went out hunting last night on the land we bought this year. Had a great time hunting with her and she shot the deer we were really...
Great deer! Hope you get the other one!
I don't know details yet. Once I figure out which saw I will be buying I will post pictures and an auction time. It will likely be a week or so...
I did consider that, but would like to make a little more for the family. Could maybe do two of those.
I talked to my Stihl dealer today and can get a 15% discount. I should clarify though that all the money will go to the family not jut the profit....
Would love to buy a 661 for the auction but my pockets a little shallow for that. I'm thinking somewhere mid range for a saw. Maybe 261 or 291
Ok so long story but there is a local family has had an absolutely heartbreaking rough time and are in need. There is a few different benefits to...
Very nice! Congrats
Had this little guy in front of me last night. [ATTACH]
nate you can order mugs and shirts right now if the shirt size you want is available. Hoodies haven't been ordered yet but I will order them soon....
Yes he's got a pretty nice drop, I'll be interested to see if he has it again next year if he makes it. I won't shoot him but my wife might shoot him.
Im burning uglies/cutoffs now in the stove, was just thinking tonight I cant wait until these are gone and I bring regular splits up to the house....
Awesome pics Dave, never tire of looking at Alaskan scenery and the great wood stacks you put up.
Thats mulberry for sure, I love it but the way it grows in fence rows you get a lot of twisted gnarly splits
Here's a cool one I would love to see grow up a few years. [ATTACH]
Awesome
We made a switch on the host to improve our server last night, just a glitch from the change. Should get it worked out today.