She came home with this tonight! [ATTACH]
Voted this morning!
I went out to a spot I dont really pay much attention to today and put out some corn. I want to get my little girl a deer and thats were I had...
Had a little time this afternoon so I went and worked on the log pile. I got all the hemlock and pine logs from the G2G bucked. Had my little...
Awesome pictures and videos, really liked watching and looking!
I decided to wait until Thursday, with that being close to the second week in Nov should be really good. Also the moon phase should prompt a lot...
Yes I saw that, most of the farmers killed off the herds that were infecte but I know one didn't. They re doing what they can and testing...
Your right it's not normal and like bocefus78 said its someone with a big wallet on the other end of the deal. The demand is there so people will...
I was very lucky and able to get the ash rake in the drawing in the spring G2G. It is a custom made ash rake from fishingpol. Man it's awesome,...
Taxidermist said it was a 3 yr old buck, so not even a mature deer yet. A mature deer would be a 4+ yr old deer. He scored over 400", to put the...
Not yet but there's another one here that makes this one look little. I've got my sights set on that one.
Walked into the taxidermist to drop off my wife's deer tonight and saw this. My jaw dropped! Dang that is huge! Granted it is farm raised but...
Ok so not to get people too excited but that may be possible. I talked to my dealer and I can get one by the end of the month. That along with a...
I have a scent lock suit, and take a scent free shower, spray down with scent spray. But even then I do get winded. Most important thing is to...
Little guy walked right past me the other night sitting in the ghost blind. I forgot to turn the flash off my phone though and scared him away...
Very nice setup, I use pallets like that too, did you make those out of concrete wire?
That's how we do them too!
Here's a better picture of her with the deer. [ATTACH]
Negative to it is if she really gets into it everything costs twice as much. But it is well worth it, I LOVE the time we get to spend together...
The 10 point my wife shot was definitely out cruising.