I did get the money back out from the shirts and Pete got money back from the mugs. There's some extra money in there now that we will use for the...
Can't wait! Last year was great and there was a lot of really cool gifts. I think I was. Ore excited about this gift then the gifts from the family.
My father in-law gave me a pretty cool gun today. A Polish .44 Carbine. I've hit it sitting next to the Chinese SKS he have me for a wedding gift....
Slow for me here but had some friends that really had a lot of buck activity. I had a small 8 point running does on Thursday around me.
I just bought a pair of Nikon Monarchs. Great binds and doesn't break the bank. I really like them
That's a big jersey deer!
Send me a PM with what all you want to order as that will be a custom order.
I can't remember exactly, we had three different prices. Reg sweatshirts, hoodies, and zip ups. I think the price range was 25-35 depending on...
I will be ordering some tickets!
I think when we order again we will add a few colors to the mix so I will make sure yo all get the colors you want. We just need to sell a few...
OK everyone should be getting an email tonight that mugs have shipped. Pete has them and I am sorting through all the orders now and will be...
Also to add like Grizz said this order will be green hoodies and grey sweatshirts. The next order will be zip up hoodies. I just dont have the...
On the last batch I was able to get almost any size Just a heads up if anyone needs a custom size order please let me know ahead of time. I know...
Very nice setup, you fit right in here.
I talked to a guy a few years ago that made a boiler out of a large propane tank and lined it inside with brick. Worked really well for him. It...
Good stuff!
Great news and love the pictures, congrats!
Awesome!
Oh yes I would
She was driving my car, uh oh