I tried my MM in every type of wood I could find, what I knew was wet and dry, different sizes of construction lumber and it all came out good to...
Always wanted a Gatling gun, just something about hand cranking out 350 rounds a minute that sounds like fun. (I would settle for a 22 long rifle...
That's my point.:thumbs:
I think the chances of getting hit by lightning are higher so what do you have for that? LOL
You would be surprised!
Before anyone jumps down my throat I have a concealed carry license and own several guns.
The odds of you needing that gun are really really high but if it makes you feel better thats a plus, some of the people carrying guns and opening...
Sure I was kicked off the other site, no warning (their rules say otherwise), they dont like questioning what the mods say, I guess they have what...
Sad to think some people have to carry a firearm to feel safe in the woods, I am the only person I have to worry about.
Complicated is in the eye of the beholder. There are many things that people do (wood burning) that I think complicates things but we all "get er...
The HF MM's work more then well enough for our purpose, some people like to rain on parades. Nice firewood racks you built.
Huh, we are talking about drying firewood right. Its not a pallet vs treated wood, I was just saying the hard wood pallets hold up better then the...
I use timbers and pallets also, if you use hard wood pallets they last much longer and hold up well for the most part.
Just because I have not upset any one on this site in a while. "5. To cover or not? Some people like to cover the drying wood pile. I do not. I’m...
I am not the one who started this and its in the thread if you go back and read it. I thought it a good thing to let people know there is more...
BWS go back and read through the thread, in almost all my threads I say "here in Iowa" or "what works for me, what works for me is not different...
I will add all I am trying to do is educate people that what works for some is not an absolute but posting my findings seem to get under some...
Well the post is there for all to read, I stated what works for me and was corrected so it is what it is, I can back up everything I said. Not...
LOL Butcher, love the video and I am so glad that winter is over with.
So you have wind over there where you live in Iowa, go figure, sounds like you do it just like I do but now we are both wrong. Oh well must be an...