I can assure you I'll be enjoying that for many years! It'll be one of my go-to's......
Not too close, I'm in Blair. If I recall you're in Gettysburg, aren't ya?
She's my baby doll.....she loved this whole event as much as you guys......and she's seen how giving and honest our members are. That shows YOUR...
Oh trust me, we made fun of her afterwards when we watched the vid. In her defense, she was as excited as I was and totally flubbed....lmao....
That's a good idear....;)
Oh man, one jealous fella here!! That's some primo wood!!
....and a man at a loss for words! What can I really say that would compensate for the selfless gift that you all gave me? I'm running out of...
I'm still "buzzing" from the events that unfolded yesterday (and from the eggnog/Jim Beam drinks that I may have had ONE TOO MANY of last...
And let me say how I'm blown away at the talents you guys have as well as the amazing generosity, some of the most heart-felt and amazing...
Well, I'm finally settling in from the shock of the mega-gift from all of you guys, and just when I thought it was done, I open up my SS gift and...
Merry Christmas to all my brothers and sisters at FHC! May God bless all of you with the the three most important things we could ask for........
Exactly. Can't say it any better than that!!
Merry Christmas to you too, brother!
Thanks buddy....glad to have you in my extended family!!
Brother, the simple fact of you guys being in our firewood family is more contribution than you'll ever know....thank you for the kind words!!...
Good Granny!! Whoa, talk about a "left hook"......not a bad one, but one that literally brought me to tears........ Honest to God fellas, as has...
Well it was 69° here today, felt a lot like Easter!!! So we stuffed one of my 100yr old lanterns in the fireplace and kept the mood...had a...
Mines getting near harvest time......lol...