You're a family member here, what's not to like about that? Lol
Happy New Year to my wacky firewood family!!
.....I'd like to wish all of our amazing members a very Happy, safe, prosperous and wood-filled New Year! During the past 12 months, we've seen...
Ok, we are finding out that 046 fuel tank/back handle assemblies are kinda like hens teeth hard to find. Does anyone have a useable one they'd...
Ummmmmm, no...;)
I almost took that beauty out and fired it up today, but instead got tied up splitting what was left of the big pin oak we took down a couple...
It literally boggles my mind.....you're a great man, Eric VW.
I hope you like the syrup, it's coveted stuff around here!!
Some of that bark had me scratching my head too.....I was thinking the same thing....
That's me maple syrup kettle.....'Tis almost that time of year again, little over a month away!!
I'm concurring with the black locust. Split it once, it should kinda smell like pimentoed olives..... It could POSSIBLY be mulberry, which is...
You're quite welcome, brother. Thanks to you (and all the members) for making it a pleasure to have it!! I can't wait to run it!! It won't quit...
Ok, I can now send my heartfelt THANK YOU out to WVhunter for the amazing turkey call, gloves and mix oil!!
Absolutely!
Check out these ones I found on Facebook! [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Oh, she knows the name.....she was just so excited that she flubbed the name!! Hahahaha...
Thanks for the kind words, everyone. I'm sure grateful to have you all in my firewood family!
Well you guys keep the axles greased and the engine running smoothly...without you, we got nothin!!
Hmmmm...I'm off the next 10 days.... Maybe a little trip is in order! Lol
May you all have a joyous Christmas season and a very healthy, happy, prosperous and pellet-filled New Year!!