Well, I know it's not a good excuse but I was soaked from a previous job that morning (a HUGE mimosa tree and around 15 or so 30-50' maple...
TurboDiesel, thanks for having us take the tree down for ya. Your family are good folks, please tell your mother thanks for putting up with Doc...
[ATTACH]
That's what I meant. Lol
It's powered by a very old 461 Detroit if I'm not mistaken.....
Frick 00
If we do one here, it'll be the end of May, Friday Saturday and Sunday before Memorial Day.....including running an antique sawmill........and a...
Hey, we're talking about one here in Central PA, too... I believe I would definitely come to the NY one....
Nice job!
The GTG here is coming into fruition....you just may be my assistant chef at the event!!
2-3 years on green oak is a rule of thumb for me. But I'm so far ahead, all of my wood (even the maple) gets 5 years. Clean glass on my stoves,...
I love the chainsaw mill, I'd recommend it to someone like you because you're a saw guy and frankly it's just nice to have it for whatever. But...
I favor oak over most other stuff mainly for the longevity in regards to burn times.....also for the beautiful splits it makes. You want BTU's,...
Once again you fellas make me grin! Welcome to all you newbs, make yourself right at home, and participate! Great group we have here, decades...
Hmmm. Maybe this is what's going on in that Stihl 015 I just rebuilt. It may be kinked.
My method works very well for MY situation. As others have mentioned, my main stack is a huge cube (12' wide, 70' long, 5.5' high), as is the...
Love that pic, ol buddy!!
Whoops, late to the party as always......lol
I'm betting the shafts is mushroomed more than you think. I had a similar situation on my snowmobile when I rebuilt the gearbox. Use a brass,...
o_O:bug: :loco: :crazy: Well, we DO slaughter trees......