Can't wait to meet you guys!
And I'm pretty sure we'll have camping in site, as well as a porta-john.....
I'm kinda thinking burgers and dogs for lunch and cook a pig all day for the evening!! Maybe everyone can pitch in for sides and drinks, we'll do...
Hey, did you happen to lose a red yard rake?? :whistle::whistle::rofl: :lol:
You don't know the half of it!! :zip:
Oh trust me, I'm good at that!! :whistle::loco: :crazy::rofl: :lol:
It's silky smooth.....almost like an extension of my body! The power to weight ratio is fantastic, it's a screamer! Ask TurboDiesel If He...
I'm always late for the party ......:(
I'm not too far from the Woodland Exit on I-80. That's where I'd be getting on at.
Which way will you be coming from, NYCountry? I'm right smack dab in the middle of PA, we could meet up somewhere.....
Do they make triangle bits for the Dremel? If so, I'm in.....
Exactly, my friend!! She's got me figured out!!
I'm starting to think that myself!!!:whistle:
And FWIW anyone that's coming way, we could try and carpool or something. We'll try to make it happen! Anyone who wants to share some driving...
Let know the exact weekend buddy and I'll be there for at least one day!! Maybe two!
I did a post about it way back, should be around here somewhere.....
Thanks for the offer my friend, but I've already got a good set. Wifey bought them for me shortly after I ran my 064 into my shin 2 years back....:(
Beautiful lumber! As for price, not sure what to say..... If you use Canola oil for your bar oil when milling, you could save the sawdust to...
Welcome DonE! Sounds like you've got lots of good experience, you'll be an asset here. Glad to have you join the family!
God works in amazing ways, that's awesome!!