Good start! Everyone had to work to get on the 3yr plan. The last time I bought wood, I saved $'s by getting green logs. I CSS'd a cord and...
If I don't load wood properly, a few wisps escape. I hate when I do that!:headbang: Overall, no comments from others about a smoky house.
Some puns scramble my mind. :whistle:
We're also burning oak. I have lots of it 3.5yrs stacked. Enjoy the warmth indoors, this winter season.
Nice view! I just checked and my woodyard is obscured by trees with leaves. :(
Today's victim
Oh.... no breakdown of equipment nor operators. :thumbs:
For sure I did! :thumbs: Today's victim
I was moving a round as I was cutting the trunk to keep the trunk up off the ground. [ATTACH] Decent size. [ATTACH] This was the heaviest. The...
Is a blown over red oak at my SIL's [ATTACH] Looking back at the stump. Lots of cleaning on trunk and underfoot before a full blown attack The...
Winter starts at 10:59! :thumbs:
Good morning, folks. 28⁰, clear and dry. Bright moon lighting up the area. I'll be cutting up a blowdown red oak at my SIL's, this morning....
Knowledge sharing, humor, and camaraderie sums it up with me.
I've had one for several years. It's fun to use. It's more of a bright floodlight, with no focus ability. It comes with 4 rechargeable...
:thumbs:
I give up. :yes: I simply performed a search and posted the results.
[ATTACH] That one, and others, is shown when you check the link I posted above.
We had a lovely day today. Cold, but sunny and no breeze. Lots of wreaths. Good to see. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] And, my inlaws. I bought a couple...
Thank you so much for the offer. I'm good. :salute:
My wife and I took a ride to Cape Cod to visit her folks that are interned in the National Cemetery in Bourne. [ATTACH] Lots of wreaths. They...