WHAT??? Egads man. That suit says FHC all over it!!
Egg nog with Captain Morgan spiced rum. If buying already spiked, then Evan Williams Egg nog.
During the summer months, we have the ceiling fan blowing down. That alone allows us to be comfortable, at a higher temp on the AC thermostat.
It also keeps the bugs away!
Nice avatar. Diana's Bath?
From the title, I figured this was to be a music thread. [MEDIA]
Locust will still be heaver than you think, when dry. Good stuff!
Tough day here. [ATTACH] Merry Christmas to all!!
Ditto
Nice scrounge! :thumbs: No interest in stove length rounds, then split before loading? I loooove red oak.
Time to let the coals burn down. Then, add another log or two. [ATTACH]
Too many puns have left my brain fried....over easy. :thumbs:
Dude!!! That delivery has to be at the top of the most cool things I've witnessed here. Hats off to you, Brad. Well done!! [ATTACH]
Good morning, folks. Low 20's and light flurries. Forecast is for light snow today. 1-2 inches of snow. Would be nice for it to stay around...
After many, many years of hosting Christmas dinner, we have dialed it way back. Just the two of us for a ham dinner with backed potatoes,...
Do you fill them like a cannoli, or ice cream cones? Regardless, they look just as they are with a hot coffee or chocolate.
He had an ear infection, that's been cleared up for several weeks. Today was a regular maintenance check with his 2 hearing aids. All's well,...
They are doing just fine, thanks. One of my errands today, is to take dad for a hearing test.
Good morning, everyone. Mid-20's, clear and calm. Bright moonlight. Wet weather forecasted for the next few days. So, I'll be topping off...
Well, I process wood just for us. I have rack/yard storage for about 12 cord. I burn 3-4 cord a year. I'm still able to do most of the physical.