Good morning, everyone. Right at freezing, with flurries. Just about done. Clearing in a few hours. A bit of this-n-that today. Be safe...
Yup. A cardinal. There's a male and female in the area. I read where they mate for life. Skittish birds.
Messy tree, but lots of good firewood there!
Sounds like an easy work day, so far. Those kinds of days can go by slowly, however.
I had a bit of company while moving wood [ATTACH]
If the wood is being pushed to the wedge, there's less room for vertical splitting.
Not much snow or ice around, currently.
Good morning, folks. Just below freezing. Light overcast, with a bright half-moon visible. Chance of precipitation tonight. I'll be...
Seasonal temps. No snow cover.
Ok...New Years... simple, easy. Shrimp in a little olive oil with lots of garlic. Homemade Mac and cheese, with caramelized onions Steamed...
Pictures don't do it justice. I know. :yes:
So..... you get what you get and move on. Nothing wrong with that, in my book. Good for you!
It's "vintage", don't ya know. :cool:
I got to feeling fidgety. Not a great day for a walk. So, I went outside and bashed some ash chunks. To the right of the x27, is what I added...
Nice inventory reload! Some of it looks ready to burn,
Good morning, folks. It rained overnight. Above freezing, overcast, and raw outside. Toasty inside. :thumbs: It was nice to have a quiet...
Well.... I need to stop taking the corporate helicopter. It's not stocked with a darn thing.
Gotta love the way those wooden Frisbees fly off. :thumbs:
Freezing rain, currently. But enough from yesterday for a White Christmas![ATTACH]
Good Christmas morning, everyone. [ATTACH]