Stop looking at Sirchopsalot 1st girlfriend! :cool:
Love the Nissan floor mat! Best of luck with it.
We didn't have a wood stove or fireplace, growing up. So, no need to stack wood.
Good morning, everyone. Foggy here, 39⁰F. Supposed to be overcast and drizzly all day. Yuk We'll be heading to Mrs MikeInMa's neices for a...
I went to bed at 9pm. Wide awake at 2am. Got up for about an hour. Figured I'd try to get back to sleep. Went back to bed. Surprisingly, I...
We have an indoor/outdoor thermometer in the bedroom.
You seem to have top-end saws covered. Any need for a lightweight pruning saw? A top handle, maybe?
[ATTACH]
If the trees you marked are between wrist and thigh sized, then get as much as you can. Consider it all a major score! :thumbs:
Burning red oak here, 3.5 years since split. Bark falls off easily. I keep the bark for quick heat ups, if needed. Like you, it is satisfying...
Good morning, everyone. Another day above freezing. Heading up to mid-40's. An email was sent from the assisted living facility where mom and...
In the summer, the ceiling fan over the bed, will usually be on the lowest setting.
All nice and clean looking. Best of luck using it!
Here's a topic I've not seen discussed. We all have wood stoves and can keep home temps into the 70's. But what about the bedroom? We have an...
In our case, no kids and no debt. We're the ones that have to teach nieces and nephews the things parents can't. Like, lighting off illegal...
All this marriage stuff being mentioned..... A few years ago, we observed our 40th anniversary, with a weekend at Bretton Woods NH, at the...
Good morning, folks. Just at freezing with a touch of snow/ice around. I'll be having lunch with a friend that has had a tough time over the...
:rofl: :lol: [ATTACH]
:popcorn: Not hilly enough around here to even think about doing that. I have no "snow toys", aside from snowblower and snow shoes. I'll be...
I figured this is shareable.... As I continue to collect wisdom from life's experiences, I find it a tad annoying needing to return to the house...