Yep. Keeping it simple.
Most of them I do. :thumbs: If I don't, I just poke around in here. Most of my scores are here.....somewhere.
That's pretty cool. I'd want to wear some kind of crotchal protection.
Some real winter pictures with snow! Looks like a fun place to have, to go away to. Good for you!:salute:
I stacked red oak rounds, a few years ago. I stacked them instead of splitting, because I needed them moved. I stacked them on 2 parallel...
Good morning, folks Finally winter temps, today. 27⁰F. Still overcast. We're taking a day trip to Cape Cod today. Heading to the town of...
Best of luck following your chosen path!
There can't be enough reminders of PPE use and safe wooding!!
Hell no!! :rofl: :lol:
Not giving, is running chronic in society, unfortunately.
A yardstick and adult sidewalk chalk. It seems to last longer than the kid's stuff buZZsaw BRAD uses. However, I digress. :cool: I will be...
I moved some wood to the deck, this morning. Every time I see similar things, I smile. [ATTACH] So, I went for a stroll amongst my stacked...
Good morning, everyone. Another in a long string of days, going back to last year, of foggy, drizzly, temps in mid-40's. Football today! Stay...
I don't recall reading a post where the numbers of logs were mentioned. :yes: Nice reload of inventory!
Happy New Year’s morning, everyone! Another in a string of mornings of wet, foggy mornings. Temps in the mid 40's, going to low 50's. Steady...
It was perfect!
Let me get this straight..... You don't like branches. Right? :cool:
With the requisite meat in the fire. [ATTACH]
Last night of 2021 at a friend's house. [ATTACH]
Go Dawgs! Should/when they win, would you want them to avoid Alabama, or take them on again?