Not to scare you, but one of the eye drops is a steroid, to speed healing. Come to find out, at my follow-up, the pressure in my eye was rising....
Nice. I'd call it a bunch. :salute:
How much is a bunch, in your neck of the woods?
I need to put on something other than the weather. Just upped again to 12in possible. Ch5 Boston But nice and toasty here.[ATTACH]
[ATTACH]
Forecast is now for 10inches
Good snowy morning, everyone. Mid-20's and snow is piling up. Forecast for 6inches. I'd say there's 4inches down already. Snow covered...
Say what?
When I had cataract surgery, I put the drops in when I got up, lunch time, and just before bed. No alarm needed.
Window open time, here.
Good morning, everyone. Above freezing and clear to start. Sunny near 40⁰ today. Snow Friday. 3-6 inches forecasted. I'll be moving wood up...
My draft enters the firebox at the front, top. As such, I rake all existing coal to the front. I place 2 splits stacked, in the back of the...
Being in the Northeast, we keep the following in our vehicles all winter long: Ice scraper and snow brush A half-gallon cleaned milk jug, filled...
Good morning, folks. Mid 20's to start the day. Heading to mid 40's, with showers. Snow in the forecast for Friday. I get to take myself...
Hello and welcome. Give this a read - Primer on Woodburning by Backwoods Savage
Yay!!!
Bare ground here.
Good morning, everyone. Winter temps here this morning. 15⁰. 65⁰ inside. Woodstove working to get things toasty again. A few errands...
I have some of the thick lumber crayons as well. They seem to need to be warm to work. Too hard otherwise. Sharpies always work, until they...
I'll also put wood species on the rack, just like that. RO WO RM ASH BB etc....