Man what I could do with just a million… or even only enough money to not have a mortgage anymore… :thumbs: I haven’t played lotto in several...
Sorry Dave :whistle: It turns out that all those white egg sack things were attached to a fat green caterpillar. I plucked that sucker off my...
My wife sent me this picture of my tomato plant just now. Has anyone gotten these before? I plan on cutting off the affected area and burning it...
When it's triple digits outside it's a bur oak. When it's cold as a witch's you-know-what it's a Burrrrrrrrr oak! Load home
Ooh very tough call. You guessed right on the sugar maple. I think if I absolutely had to pick a third species, white oak would be it. As much as...
LOL there's a few big names on here that aren't impressed with cherry at all ;) I happen to like the stuff a lot though, and if I had to stick to...
Outstanding! I can almost smell that score from Connecticut :drool:
It’s that time of year again, although a couple weeks behind from our typical summers due to a long, drawn-out shoulder season. Here’s some of...
I’m just surprised there isn’t more pushback on this topic. Something tells me that the reaction would be quite different if it was written in the...
I really like black locust, and the history behind them is interesting. There are huge stands of it all over my area. When I see a grove of them...
Nice! We don’t have that variety where I’m at but if we did, I’d be all over that myself :drool:
Welcome to the forum Prospector and thanks for sharing your (hearth)warming story ;)
I wonder if longtime readers of the New York Times just kind of go along with whatever they’re publishing, or maybe have a superhuman ability to...
It’s definitely not your typical common white birch. Black birch is very dense and heavy (yellow is similar) With the bark on it can rot fast. I...
High BTU and dries fast. The only thing I don’t like about it is that in my experience, it leaves quite a few charred chunks behind the next day....
You got that one just in time. They definitely don’t have a long shelf life once dead and/or down. The first description you gave is what’s in the...
Gonna send you Back to school-ant :rofl: :lol: [ATTACH]
Very close to work. It’s remnants of the humongous roadside cutting from back in January, where they chipped 75% of everything they cut and hauled...
A little more oak today, all gypsy moth killed. Mostly white with 3 dead and barkless red skinnies. Since having more than enough inventory I’ve...
"crashed into a concrete wall at 116 mph" "In 2019, Riley’s family decided to sue Tesla over what they claim was a defective battery pack that led...