Aptly stated Brad. :salute:
That’s good on you. :salute:
I hope no cat is ever stuck in a BL that has your name on it. :rofl: :lol: :salute: And that’s all I’m gonna say about that. :zip:
Now here ya go being insensitive to small tree limbs.... :whistle: :rofl: :lol:
Let’s hope your feral friend has learned its lesson, but as you stated, probably not. You certainly can’t cut down every tree on your property...
Will that 99% red oak be ready in 2-3 years Warner? This the only issue I have with oak as firewood towards the 3 year plan... sort of a latent 3...
:bug: :jaw: :eek: :faint: ... says the trailer.... :rofl: :lol:
:whistle: He’d have been the biggest bug ever... and me thinks there’d be less of a splat and more of a crack.... :salute: :D
IDK... I’d be prone to pointing out how dude just stood there holding his placard. :picard:
Open a window somewhere in the house. Your 1st pic shows the creosote scrubbings made it to the firebox (presumably because the baffle board(s)...
Truth that all “animal lovers” should live by Yawner... :salute:
There’s a few more if you search a bit longer!
‘Round these FHC parts, we call them medullary rays...” :salute:
That’s what I was thinking brenndatomu. Lennyzx11 - you can take “toilet” off your list... humans are the heat source there. :whistle: :rofl: :lol:
Great day out leoht :thumbs: :saw::saw::saw: :stack::stack::stack: