Almost........ LoL :D
:picard: You spent all night on that one, didn’t ya?! :rofl: :lol:
Great story! Nice job repairing your friend’s saw!!! :thumbs:
There’s yer answer right there. But don’t let that stop you.... Nice looking bird! :salute: Oh, quit being a stranger. :yes:
I’ll PM my address so I can start receiving my royalty checks. :rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol: “Brad’s Shaggin’ starters” “Brad’s Shag...
How many you got???? :whistle: :rofl: :lol: JK :salute: I have been known to take a spensive yellow Shopvac bag and carefully unfold the end,...
Bookend pallets with a 45° angled piece of scrap wood (old pickets, pallet slats, reclaimed anything) back down to the base pallet. 4 screws,...
Stop. :rofl: :lol: That’s awesome, Doug. :handshake:
Wonderful fire startin’ material... just add melted wax. buZZsaw BRAD ’s b!tchin’ Blazers... :yes: I’ll take a modest 20% on that :handshake:
You’d think a sweep woulda noticed that on the first go around.
This thread NEVER disappoints!!! Glad you finally found it, Betty Crocker. :D :salute: :rofl: :lol: JK about the new nickname mat60 :handshake:
No pics of noodles???!!! Shame on you BB. :rofl: :lol: :D
HBD fellow Virginian! :salute: Great work yesterday :yes: Depending on your age, are you paying for it today? :whistle: :D
Do tell, Sourwood - are you solely interested in the primitive stuff (and this would be a great hobby build, btw) or do you also endeavor to build...
:yes: I know you will keep us informed SW! :)
Would you plan to go full size or to some smaller scale?
:whistle::zip::D Per the initial request, I respectfully continue to bite my tongue. Mods think, too... :salute:
Glad you spared the details of that potential response. Oh, shudder the thought.
Is the owner going to pull the muffler and show you the condition of the piston? Will he/she show you a compression gauge hooked up to it? That’s...
Oh sir, it’s in there somewhere... :nerd: :sherlock: :salute: :rofl: :lol: