X2!
The one ya gotta watch out for and put in context is that innocuous (or is it) “GFY....” :whistle: :rofl: :lol:
Now if I could only help folks with capitalizing, and basic punctuation. I tell ya- some posts are written as one long run on sentence and it...
Goo gle Sketch Up is free and extremely easy to use.
Gooder stuff. Why don’t you hoard it Brad?
Holy moly. :rofl: :lol:
I call it like I sees it. Wait, what?:rofl: :lol::thumbs: Nuh uh. :D
woodworker bob - You’ll need to insert video links using the little “filmstrip” icon above the active posting box.... [MEDIA]
FIFY :rofl: :lol: :wacky: JK buddy. :salute:
And I believe he was crouching down so as to keep his head in the frame! :D :salute: :handshake:
It’s possible brenndatomu is the tallest FHC member we have. :salute:
That’d be waist high to you Dave. :salute:
Only thing good that ever came out of that band was the Foo Fighters. :wacky: :D I voted Lightsaber.
Chud did cite himself as “advanced [in] age.” :whistle: :D :rofl: :lol:
The one piece you thought might be red oak is Locust too. The yellow color gives way to that warmish tone (especially when bucked up) in dead...
I made a “hood” out of some HVAC duct pieces that sits over the door- 2” Shopvac hose plugs in opposite end... Gets fly ash rising up from ashcan...
Great candidate!:thumbs: Hope the rough-in size is a little shorter... :yes:
[ATTACH] Nope. Nuh uh. No.
Michigan J. Frog
FIFY. :wacky: :rofl: :lol: