Yep. She does that too, here. Destroyed lower discs will do that.
Nope. Sure plenty of folks do it that way, but we all know wood doesn’t start to dry out until it’s split and stacked.
Yep. Married mine. :eek: :rofl: :lol: :picard: :rofl: :lol:
If it were a true ClemCorrect- it would have appeared as “Spit Thong.” :whistle: :rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:...
At least he fashioned a sweet Hudson Bay hatchet for me from 1 half of the bisected Collins... :thumbs:
Niiice! Don’t cut it in half like I did to a Collins ax head I had... you’ll get a talking to by one walt. :picard: :D
I figured he’d be unloading the trailer... :whistle: :D
Oh, the dreaded autocorrect... not quite on the level of a ClemCorrect ( clemsonfor ), but a gooder chuckle nonetheless.:rofl: :lol: Glad the HF...
Molly’s Fingertip coming in nicely, too... [ATTACH] :rofl: :lol:
For real.
We are talking about Loon right? :wacky: :rofl: :lol: :cheers:
That looks great!!!
I guess bark can be different from region to region, but here in SW VA, mulberry bark can practically be mistaken for Osage. Here’s an internet...
Looks like ailanthus, Tree of Heaven. T.Jeff Veal....
Looks fantastic coreboy83 :thumbs::salute: And great success in reducing what the stove chewed thru. :yes: Now... do tell... what kind of stove...
Excellent stuff Greg :salute:
Happy belated birthday young feller!
I see wood burning in there... did you convert it from oil to wood, Matt?
Garbage. Shop at Lowe’s. LoL. JK- spin it over, if it’s good, hand the man 12 Benjies.
Hey walt :salute: