:drool:
$240/ton for Turman's is a real good deal....I'd be loading up at that price.
I agree
:drool::drool::drool: Must be nice to be spoiled like that.
Seriously Xena, go get as many bags/tons as you can at the low price....the Set's are for real. They are my "go to" pellets when the temps get...
I likee too. :)
Can you be more specific on the names of the pellets you've bought so far from Lowes?
I noticed the slow response time too. I chalked it up to the newness of the site, and kinda figured that it was getting overloaded at times. I'm...
Why not ask the dealer to order some for you?
YIKES!!
Well, the dog seems to like the new brand of stove :thumbs:
Stay away from the Curran hardwood. Their softwood, however, has gotten good reviews.
Try a few bags of the Timber Heat too. I test burned about 4-5 bags last year and liked them. Bought 2 tons this year.
Well, the Lowes by me has Timber Heat and Premium ($209/ton). They got a load of 44 tons of Somersets last week that was gone in 1 1/2...
Infernos were the worst.
Don't think you should have bothered with the NA's....re-bagged Curran hardwood.....not good.
4' or 4" ??
Did you try running it outside the stove using a temp power hookup (an old lamp cord works great....properly insulated, of course)? Maybe it's...
Englander 10-cpm Multi Fuel. Not sure of BTU's, but rated for 2200 sq ft. Exhaust is 3" to 4", then into 8" wood stove pipe straight through the...
I voted Somersets, but I really loved Spruce points too. I imagine if I had access to some of the great Doug Fir from the northwest, I might...